The Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Research collects, analyzes and disseminates data that will help the college evaluate it ability to accomplish its mission and engage in strategic planning.
Duties of the Director continue to expand as data requests and report filing duties to various federal, state, and local entities increase. Reporting responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Kentucky Council of Postsecondary Education (CPE)
* Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
* National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
* Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
* Association of Kentucky Independent Colleges and Universities (AIKCU)
* National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
* Numerous external Surveys (U.S. News, College Board, Princeton Review, etc.)
* NSSE/FSSE Campus Project Manager
The Director also provides objective support to various campus constituencies by collecting, analyzing and disseminating data used for assessment of institutional effectiveness, strategic planning and SACS reaccreditation, including but not limited to the following:
* Academic Affairs
* Student Life
* Strategic Planning Committee
* Annual Academic and Support Services SACS Assessments
* Educational Program Review Committee (EPRC)
* Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) “Critical Thinking”
* Faculty Data requests
* Alumni and Development
* Public Relations
* PLUS Center
* Library Learning Center
* Collect and maintain SACS reaccreditation documents.
The Director prepares and distributes several reports including the Institutional Profile, the Common Data Set, enrollment census reports and retention reports.