Contact Information & Procedures
On-Campus Emergency Response Procedures
· In the event of an emergency, call 9-911 IMMEDIATELY if emergency services are needed.
· In the event of an activated fire alarm (real or false), you must notify the State Fire Marshal ASAP:
o During daytime hours: 502-573-0382, ext. 403
o Evenings/Weekends: 800-255-2587
· You must also notify the fire department by phoning 9-911.
· Upon discovering a potential emergency situation call the campus 24-Hour Security Phone 270-929-8609 from a safe location.
· Give as much information as possible regarding the emergency.
Emergency Phone Numbers
Security/Emergency Cell Phone
KWC Emergency Call List
If an off-campus caller fails to get in touch with a student through normal channels, they may call Student Life at 270-852-3285 (8-5, M-F). After 5 pm weekdays and on weekends, please call campus security at 270-929-8609 and ask to speak to someone in Student Life. During an emergency it is best to limit use of telephones as overuse can result in overloaded circuits adding to the difficulty.
KWC Safety and Security Plan
Campus Safety and Security Plan -- includes KWC's Emergency Preparedness Plan, instructions for specific emergencies, Evacuation Plan and Campus Security Policies