GCA proudly serving Kentucky Wesleyan College would like to welcome all students to campus!
Please acclimate yourself with the work order request page located on PantherNet. If you need assistance getting a login name and password, please feel free to send Debbie Benningfield an e-mail. We will be happy to walk you through the process.
Also please become familiar with the Campus Safety and Security Plan, located on the Facilities Safety and Emergency Response page.
Please know that Facilities is here to help our Students, Faculty and Staff in any way we can.
- Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Debbie Benningfield, Office Manager
- Security Phone, 5 p.m. to 5 a.m.: 270-929-8609 [Security guard will answer]
- 24-Hour Emergency Phone:270-929-8608
- Submit Work Orders
- Request Set up for Campus Events
- View Campus Security Reports (Michael Minger Act)
- Campus security provided by Securitas
Guided by our shared values, each member of the Facilities Services staff is empowered to provide students, faculty and staff with a safe, clean, efficient and comfortable learning, living, recreational and working environment.
To this end, Facilities Services will provide the most efficient and effective routine and preventative maintenance services needed to support the educational goals of Kentucky Wesleyan College.