Thanks for your interest in applying to Kentucky Wesleyan College! This application is for high school or first-year students interested in full-time enrollment at KWC. Applying online will expedite your application process -- and it's free.
Here's what you do:
STEP 1: COMPLETE THE APPLICATION
- Fill out an online application.
- Or, download and send in an application. If you need us to send you a copy, call the Admissions Office at 1-800-999-0592.
STEP 2: SEND OFFICIAL HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS
- Mail an official transcript to:
Kentucky Wesleyan College
Office of Admissions
3000 Frederica Street
Owensboro, KY 42301
STEP 3: SEND ACT OR SAT SCORES
- Request that your scores be sent to school code 1518 for ACT or 1369 for SAT
- If your scores are on your transcript, we consider those to be official.
STEP 4: FILE THE FAFSA
- You can file the FAFSA anytime after January 1, 2012, to be considered for federal and state aid. You do not have to wait until you are admitted to Kentucky Wesleyan to apply for financial aid. The earlier you apply, the better chance you have that funds will be available. Priority Deadline is March 1.
- To apply, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online.
- To ensure that we receive your FAFSA information, indicate our institutional code (001969) in the Federal School Code field and list the appropriate housing code.
STEP 4: ACCEPT YOUR AWARD
- Accept your award package.
- Your Student ID is the first letter of your first name and the first eight letters of your last name.
- Accepting your award will ensure that your money is ready to be disbursed at the start of the semester.
STEP 5: COMPLETE HOUSING AND HEALTH INFORMATION
To reserve your place in the new class, please complete and return:
- Housing Form: Residential students should include a $100 Housing Deposit. If you are commuting, please include a $100 Tuition Deposit
- Health Form: Include a copy of your insurance card.
- Enrollment Acceptance Form
STEP 6: SIGN UP FOR A FIRST YEAR INFORMATION SESSION TO FINALIZE YOUR ENROLLMENT
FYI Registration will be open in January 2012. These sessions will be held in spring and summer -- we will list the dates once they are available.
(If you are applying after these dates, please contact the admissions office at 800-999-0592 or [email protected] and we will work with you individually for this step.)
If you have any questions or need more information about admission to KWC, please contact your admissions counselor.