Kentucky Wesleyan College is qualified to provide a Bachelor of science degree in Early Elementary Education to successful candidates, with P-5 certification.
Students must complete college general education requirements, be admitted to the Teacher Education Program, complete professional knowledge coursework and an area of emphasis (at least 21 hours).
You will select your area of emphasis from:
- Fine Arts (Four-Year Plan)
- Language Arts/Communication (Four-Year Plan)
- Mathematics (Four-Year Plan)
- Science (Four-Year Plan)
- Social and Behavioral Sciences (Four-Year Plan)
- Spanish (Four-Year Plan)
- Special Education (Four-Year Plan)
Additional information, degree requirements, suggested four-year plan, and course descriptions are located in the KWC Bulletin (Catalog). Please click here and then access the degree or program via the bookmarks on the left of the page.