If a field has an that means that it is a required field, or that an invalid value was entered.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are designed to provide you information on the services we provide and outline important conditions which apply to your using this service. By utilizing this website, you agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
1. Erroneous Instructions. If we receive a payment instruction authorized by you and the instruction is erroneous in any way, we shall have no obligation or liability for the error.
2. Transaction Limitations. Please be aware that certain types of bank accounts have limits on the numbers of transfers or withdrawals that may be made per month. We recommend you check with your bank to determine what limitations are imposed on withdrawals from any account. If we are not able to debit the amount required to cover an authorized payment from your account, we will not be able to make the payment you have authorized, and will not be held liable for any costs, damages, etc., caused by the failure to make the payment. We have no obligation to try to debit an account for a specific payment more than once.
3. Cutoff Hours. If we receive payment authorizations from you on or before 3:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on a business day, we will attempt to debit the funds from your bank account(s) that day.
4. Business Days. Our business days are Monday through Friday, excluding New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the Friday after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The college is closed from Christmas Day until the next business day after New Year's Day.
5. Confidentiality. We will never distribute any personally identifiable information to a third party for marketing purposes without your consent. We will only disclose information to third parties about your account or the transfers or payments you make:
(A) where it is necessary for opening or maintaining your account, or for completing transfers or payments,
(B) if lawfully required, or
(C) if you request or authorize it.
6. Your Liability. You agree to regularly and promptly review and verify all transactions either on our webpage or through your monthly statements received from the bank holding the account(s). Also, if your bank statement shows transactions completed by us that you did not authorize, contact your bank.
7. Our Liability. If we do not complete a payment which you have authorized in a timely manner, in accordance with the terms and conditions herein, we will be liable for your losses or damages. However, there are some exceptions. We will NOT be liable, for example, when:
(A) Through no fault of ours, your account does not contain sufficient available funds for us to debit the account in the amount of the payment due.
(B) The web site or other systems are not working properly.
(C) Circumstances beyond our control (such as fire, flood, computer breakdown or problems with a telephone line) prevent or impede the transaction, despite reasonable precautions we have taken.
(D) The funds in your account are subject to an uncollected funds hold, legal process or any other encumbrance or claim restricting transfers at the time we attempt to debit your account for an authorized payment(s).
(E) The information you or your payees have supplied to us is incorrect, incomplete or not timely.
(F) There may be other exceptions as well.
8. Change in Terms. It is possible that our terms and conditions may change over time. We will post any changes on our web site and will send you any legally required notice. Prior notice may not be given, however, where an immediate change is necessary for security purposes.
9. Limitations. You agree that neither we nor any party involved in creating or delivering this web site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of this web site. We assume no responsibility for and will not be liable for any damages to or any viruses which may affect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or downloading from our web site.
If we fail to enforce any of our duties under these terms and conditions or applicable laws, it shall not constitute a waiver of these terms. If any provision of this document is found by a court to be invalid, then the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
By accessing and using this page, you agree to these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Checking Account Information
The following form authorizes the institution to debit or credit your account. Please print a copy for your records. If you are uncertain about your bank account number, please contact your financial institution for clarification.
Authorization Agreement for Direct Payments (ACH Debits)
"I (we) authorize the institution, or its successors and assigns, to initiate debit or credit entries to my (our) account at the financial institution listed herein, and to initiate correcting entries to my (our) account if necessary. I (we) acknowledge that the origination of ACH transactions to my (our) account must comply with the provisions of U.S. law. I (we) also understand that I (we) cannot cancel this authorization through any third parties, including my (our) financial institution, but must cancel this authorization directly with the institution."
I have read and accept these terms and conditions
Use this form to make an enrollment deposit payment to KWC.
I agree to pay:
$100.00 (Domestic Student Deposit)
$500.00 (International Student Deposit)
I agree to pay:
$100 (Required for all students living on campus)
$0 (Students living off campus)
Please select your payment type:
Secure Online echeck
Please verify your payment information and click the submit button below.