A full listing of residence hall regulations is printed in the Student Handbook every student receives upon entrance to KWC.
Both residential and commuting students are responsible for familiarizing themselves with these residence hall regulations.
The following are some general residence hall regulations:
· Students are not allowed to use or have in their possession alcoholic beverages, alcoholic beverage containers (whether full or empty), illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia anywhere on campus including residence hall rooms.
· Members of the opposite sex are allowed in the residence halls only during open visitation hours which are as follows:
o Sunday through Thursday: 11:00 a.m. until midnight
o Friday and Saturday: 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 a.m.
· Students are responsible for the behavior of their non-student guests when on campus Smoking is not permitted on campus.
· Pets (with the exception of fish in an aquarium) are not allowed in the residence halls.
· Residence halls generally are closed for occupancy without permission from the Student Life Office during Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break or summer vacation periods. If students must remain in the Owensboro area during these vacation periods they must receive permission from the Student Life Office to stay in the residence halls.