Thanks for your interest in applying to Kentucky Wesleyan College! This application is for high school or first-year students interested in full-time enrollment at Kentucky Wesleyan College. Applying online will expedite your application process -- and it's free.
Here's what you do:
STEP 1: COMPLETE THE APPLICATION
- Fill out an online application.
- Or, download and send in an application.
STEP 2: SEND OFFICIAL HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS
Mail an official transcript to:
Kentucky Wesleyan College
Office of Admissions
3000 Frederica Street
Owensboro, KY 42301
STEP 3: SEND ACT OR SAT SCORES
- Request that your scores be sent to school code 1518 for ACT or 1369 for SAT
- If your scores are on your transcript, we consider those to be official.
STEP 4: FILE THE FAFSA
- To apply, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online.
- Submit your FAFSA by the preferred date of January 1, 2016. This is especially important for Kentucky residents to ensure you receive the best opportunities for financial aid.
- To ensure that we receive your FAFSA information, indicate our institutional code (001969) in the Federal School Code field and list the appropriate housing code.
STEP 5: ACCEPT YOUR AWARD
- Accept your award package.
- Your Student ID is the first letter of your first name and the first eight letters of your last name.
- Accepting your award will ensure that your money is ready to be disbursed at the start of the semester.
STEP 6: COMPLETE HOUSING AND HEALTH INFORMATION
To reserve your place in the new class, please complete and return:
- Housing Form
- Health Form: Include a copy of your insurance card.
If you have any questions or need more information about admission to KWC, please contact your admissions counselor.